USD 1250 (twin sharing)
USD 1400 (private accomodation)
Fee includes one time pick-drop, guesthouse stay, vegetarian food during your stay, yoga logistics such as mats, props, neti equipment etc., and other activities.
1. Yogasana Practice
2. Yoga Philoshophy
3. Anatomy & Physiology
4. Vinyasa Flow
5. Pranayama & Meditation
6. Principles of Ayurveda
7. Teaching Practice
Minimum 200 hours contact program conducted in 29 days.
1. Witness and participate in the Diwali Puja ceremony at Parmartha Niketan Ashram, Rishikesh. Diwali is a major Hindu festival and is popularly known as the 'festival of lights'. - event only for Oct 2017 batch
2. Take a guided tour of Parmartha Niketan Ashram and get blessed from Swami Ji, the respected head of the ashram. Our founder Manohar Ji is an alumni of the ashram and disciple of Swami Ji.
3. Become a part of the Hawan ceremony at the Parmartha Niketan Ashram Ganga Aarti program. This is a very auspicious as well as popular daily ceremony organized by the Ashram at the Parmartha Niketan ghats in reverence of the Mother Ganga. The ceremony includes hawan (fire ritual), devotional musical, and diya (oil lamp) lighting.
4. Visit the Vashistha Gufa which is believed to be a place of meditation of sage Vashistha who gets reference in Ramayana. The place is located on the outskirts of Rishikesh and is visited mostly by yogis coming to Rishikesh.
5. Take a photography tour of the major landmarks in the city.
6. Hike Manikoot Parvat which is conveniently located on the outskirts of Rishikesh in the Neelkantha Hills.
|06:30 AM||07:00 AM||Havan and Mantra Chanting / Shat Karma||Ritual|
|07:00 AM||08:30 AM||Yogasana Training - Hatha Yoga with Props||Practice|
|08:30 AM||09:30 AM||Breakfast Break||Personal Time|
|09:30 AM||10:30 AM||Anatomy & Physiology||Theory|
|10:30 AM||10:45 AM||Break||Personal Time|
|10:45 AM||11:45 AM||Yoga Philosophy||Theory|
|11:45 PM||03:00 PM||Lunch Break & Rest||Personal Time|
|03:00 PM||04:00 PM||Self Practice||Practice|
|04:00 PM||05:30 PM||Ashtanga Practice and Vinyasa Flow||Practice|
|05:30 PM||06:00 PM||Tea Break||Personal Time|
|06:00 PM||07:00 PM||Pranayam & Meditation||Practice|
|07:00 PM||onwards||Dinner & Retire for the Day||Personal Time|
|BATCH||CHECK-IN||CHECK-OUT||Reserve your seat|
|October 2017||1-Oct-2017||29-Oct-2017||Register Now|
|November 2017||5-Nov-2017||3-Dec-2017||Register Now|
|December 2017||10-Dec-2017||7-Jan-2018||Register Now|
|January 2018||10-Jan-2018||8-Feb-2018||Register Now|
|February 2018||11-Feb-2018||11-Mar-2018||Register Now|
|March 2018||14-Mar-2018||12-Apr-2018||Register Now|
|April 2018||16-Apr-2018||15-May-2018||Register Now|
|May 2018||20-May-2018||18-June-2018||Register Now|
|June 2018||20-June-2018||19-July-2018||Register Now|
|July 2018||19-July-2018||17-Aug-2018||Register Now|
|September 2018||9-Sep-2018||8-Oct-2018||Register Now|
|October 2018||14-Oct-2018||12-Nov-2018||Register Now|
|November 2018||15-Nov-2018||14-Dec-2018||Register Now|
|December 2018||17-Dec-2018||8-Jan-2019||Register Now|
Ekattva means 'oneness'. At Ekattva Yogshala, which is a International Yoga Alliance recognised RYS200 yoga school in Rishikesh, we understand that to live life purposefully and successfully we must be in oneness with our ownselves. What can be a better gift than helping others experience life fully!
It is with this intent that we bring to you our residential Yoga Alliance recognized 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training program. Our Teachers are thoroughly trained at registered Yoga schools and have university education in Yoga. They have a rich experience in teaching yogic methods. Proficient in Hatha Yoga, Astanga Yoga, Vinyas Flow, and Meditation techniques, they are instrumental in helping one to use their full potential whether as a Yoga teacher or as a practitioner. We are focussed not only on depth of knowledge and disciplined practice but also on providing you a comfortable transition, hygienic facilities, and a nurturing environment. We are confident that our expert team further empowered by the serene and naturally awakened environs of Rishikesh, will bring out the Yogi in you.
Come home to the Divine within.
"Self-realization is not a destination, it is walking, finding and performing from consciousness. Feeling fulfilled is not something that is achieved at the end of achieving a target. But rather as a point that is reached on the road and that curiously after reaching him, we push to put it a little further and achieve with this more and better things... without doubt is the most beautiful thing I can afford to experience Every day. Thank you very much Ekattva Yogshala for being part of my path. Namastey!”
“I learnt Meditation and Mantra Chanting from Manohar Ji and I have gained a lot from it. When I first began my practice with the yoga school in Rishikesh, I just felt that it feels nice. But having practiced it for some time now, I know a lot has changed inside of me. I am more accepting of others now, more forgiving, and softer in my emotional approach. At the same time, I feel more courageous now when facing challenges. I am stronger than before both physically and mentally. Highly recommended for anyone facing any kind of challenges in life."
“Best place for a spiritual journey of yoga. provides best atmosphere for people who want to learn ancient wisdom of yoga from the great yoga gurus.”
Contemplating taking your Yoga passion further?
Submit this form and we will get back to you.